Sunday, April 13, 2008

Now I'm running and screaming.

Boy, you caught me way off guard.

A tear-stained face of a kid could break into a smile at the sight of a lollipop. I never found it easy to comprehend why one could be so easily pleased. It took me forever to understand and figure out how a coloured lump of sugar could bring such an expression of happiness to a face so grey and wet with tears.

Oh, but slowly enough, I began to realise that it's not just kids who are that simple, that easy to please. We all are that way when something or someone who means a lot comes along and brightens up our day. Their presence is so simple and almost insignificant to the rest of the world, but to us, it changes all.

You're like a lollipop.

Congratulations, Welfare for organising what I thought to be the best Band Day of my years in AMB. :D

No comments: