Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wonderful, tonight.

And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight...

I feel wonderful because I finally realised. I have a question or two though. Well, really, I just want to know how much, you know. How friggtening? Like death? Maybe like the boogeyman? Godzilla? Ghostly kind of frigtening? Come on, baby, I just wanna know. As frightening as the dark is to me, maybe?

You see, if you were to throw me into a dark cold dungeon in which I can't even see my own feet, I would scream. I'd cry, I'd go crazy. The dark envelops me and scares the shit out of me. It wouldn't have anything to do with the cold. Only the eery, creeping darkness that doesn't fail to suffocate the life out of me.

Oh, and on top of Wonderful Tonight, I was listening to Angel's Wings just now - that cheesy Westlife song? Cause when you're in my arms, you make me prouder than anything I could achieve, remember? Or maybe you arrived on angel's wings, that angelic confirmation? Ring a bell?

Hmmm, what was the next song? Oh, yes! It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away!

No comments: