Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pain is your friend.

I'm not a masochist.

I was crossing the overhead bridge from the HDBs to Jubilee today, looking down at the train tracks wondering what it'd be like to get run over by a train. However, the metal grills that were built across the bridge to stop people from commiting suicide were affecting my imagination. So, I turned to something else.

Try blowing your nose while your nostrils are pressed inwards with your thumb and index finger. If you blow hard enough, your ears would pop and a sick pressure would rise to your head and you'd feel like it's on the erge of exploding, and blowing up. I think it's fantastic, don't you?

Oh, and the pressure in your ears stay and leave a slight ringing sensation, making it ever more fun. You head would be dizzy and your vision swaying as an effect to it all. It comforts me, the comfortable feeling it gives me . It hurts and aches and throbs but it reminds me that I'm alive, and I like it.

I just believe that pain is our friend, it reminds you that you're alive.

No comments: