Sunday, February 24, 2008

What's the point of keeping count?

If I had to believe in love again, the one thing I'd never believe it to be is - blind.

Oh, how it amuses me to see two kids fall 'in love'. It amuses me a great deal because even though I want to wish them luck, I can't help but bid on how long it'd actually last. Of course, I too am disgusted. You see, it is this way as one of them doesn't deserve the other. The other whom I am rather close to but have no choice to support in decision.

I guess this could be the result of defeat. And I absolutely hate this sore feeling of rejection, of incapability. It will be over, I know, this sick feeling of absolute disgust. However, I doubt ever finding a way to get myself to genuinely wish them the best.

Love isn't blind; Love sees, but doesn't mind.

No comments: