Friday, August 29, 2008

The sound of our voices.

She sings the sound of our voices made us forget everything that ever hurt our feelings.

I pulled up the patch blanket that I wrapped myself around with and stretched over to adjust the fan - it was blowing so strongly. It made me feel really cold. When I stretched far enough, I saw that it was at medium speed and changed it to low speed instead. It still made noise though.

So I turned back and laid back down and fell asleep... Some people say I frown when I sleep, others say I sleep expressionlessly - like everybody else. What amuses me is that you are the only one who's seen me smiling in my sleep. It's strange, yet comforting to know.

What a girl wants, what a girl needs, whatever keeps me in your arms. I'm thanking you for being there for me.

No comments: