Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It is so easy to see dysfunction between you and me.

He said I had hoped to garner some comfort from you.

There was this one haunting moment quite some time ago when I cried myself silly by my brother's bedroom window. As my eyes welled up with tears, the street lights began to sparkle all around. It was beautiful but there was something haunting and depressing about it after that.

I never stand by the window when I'm upset anymore. I don't cry by that window. In fact, if I can, I don't cry at all because I, unfortunately, despise myself crying - it's weak. I never like standing by the window when I get too upset. You see, I was on the corded phone in the living room just now, baby.

I'm so sorry I couldn't or didn't seem to want to be there. It seems like I never am.

No comments: