Friday, September 5, 2008

Pepperoni pizza.

He said I'm out at 1945.

Have you ever gone without your favourite food or snack for a week? Maybe even a day or two? Or perhaps four? If it's something you consume everyday, by the fourth, you'd probably be going crazy for it, just wanting to have one look, one taste of it. To have that familiar beautiful sensation in your mouth again, it's taste lingering.

It's torture, to not have what you want. Like yesterday, I began craving for pepperoni pizzas. Not something I have all the time but I just wanted one so bad! In the book I was reading, it wrote about pizzas and, gosh, how I drooled. I wanted to taste that sensational tomato paste in my mouth, with mozerella cheese. Mmmm...

If I could, right now, I'd run out of the house and get a pizza for myself. A nice, yummy, warm pizza with just tomato sauce, loads of mozerella and pepperoni. I can't of course, in this state. Anyway, Mummy wouldn't let me, because in this state, it ain't good for me. But I still want pepperoni pizza, no doubt.

If I could fly, I'd fly.

No comments: