Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm doing more than fine without the Conn.

I said it feels funny without the leather thingy thingy.

But I got used to it. Leather strap or not, the Besson gives me a better tone. I figured that the leather straps and that polished golden shine was unnatural, fake - of a totally superficial nature. I spent a lot of time and hurt my fingers many times just trying to get those straps back into place. Definitely ain't worth it.

I like the way my Besson is - solid, big, safe, strong, slightly unpolished and downright sexy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try Bach..their large bore instruments are really nice, if not go for edwards which is really a dream instrument for many xD

Liew Min Jun said...

Haha, thanks for the advice/comment. But that really wasn't all that I meant. Ha.