Saturday, May 3, 2008

I can't speak. Not right now.

She sings I need someone who really sees me.

I came here knowing and thinking I had so much to say. I came here with so much in mind and now that I'm beginning to draft a post, I don't know how to put what I'm feeling down, restricted, into words. But I know that... I don't know, actually. And I wish you didn't either. But you seemed sure, darling, you did.

I'll love you for everything you want to be. Though it might mean a huge sea of difference, I'll still always love you for you've played this huge big role in what I am today - a friend, a cousin, someone who meant so much and of such importance. So, why, tell me why, do you still... hurt me so?

I said I love you. I've always said that. But, perhaps unlike you, I really really mean it.

No comments: