Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bye bye bye.

He sings here's my bright idea - I'll just disappear.

And I was just recalling the way you dumped your earpiece onto my lap, sulking and annoyed. But they were my favourites and they're so catchy and the rhythm's just fab and the lyrics and everything. Dated songs are the coolest. Bye bye bye, I don't wanna make it tough. I had enough. Bye bye!

Here's a flash from the past, anyway:

My Love For The Sea

His coarse skin runs across my toes
The grains of his skin brushing
against my inner calf as his warm
arms pull me into a suffocating embrace.

His breath
against the lids of my eyes
Stinging them and unabling me
to see.

Oh, my love, I surrender
myself to you.

Take me away
with your strong arms which
twists my body
into angles unthinkable.

I'll bury my head into you and
taste you in my mouth
The familiar bland taste of salt that
lingers on my tongue.

Oh, baby, I surrender
myself to you.


Here's my bright idea, here's my bright idea...

No comments: