Thursday, March 26, 2009

The time to come seems already over.

And so he types keep a lid on it:)

Stupid me. I'm always misplacing stuff and forgetting where I put things. I spent about 5 minutes searching for my big purple comb yesterday to no avail. I was in a total fluster and I can never get my hair done up without a comb. If I couldn't find a comb - I'll never leave the house.

But [yes, always a "but"], when I pulled open my drawer, half in anger and another in anxiety, I found this tiny little foldable comb lying there - the same darn comb I had spent days looking for last time. I grabbed the comb, cursed under my breath and slammed the drawer shut.

Did I go on looking for the missing one though? No, not at all. It came looking for me. Sitting on top of my pile of junk of worksheets and books and unwanted newspapers on my school table, that evil little purple creature just sat there glowing at me as I entered the classroom and dragged myself to my desk.

Damned mornings. I forgot my analogy.

No comments: