Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Caffeine, coffee and what's more.

I said darn, am I bloody tired.

My head was spinning and my eyelids were drooping. I just needed sleep so badly. But her lessons just went on and on about Rates of Change. Don't get me wrong here - her voice wasn't the main factor putting me to sleep. It was something else I couldn't figure out. I just couldn't bloody keep awake.

So, I did the usual recalling of what I'd been doing within the last twelve hours or so. I figured 6 hours of sleep was more than sufficient. It was the norm for me. So I thought of my breakfast menu and realised I'd missed out my coffee. Daddy did not wake up as early, hence I did not get my daily dose of caffeine, specially brewed for me with TLC.

Coffee. Man, that addictive thing has gotten me hooked. Can't remember a day, (other than the dreadful yesterday), that I haven't had it before leaving the house. That thing keeps me awake, alive. Can't get through a day without it, I figured. Plus, having too much of it makes me high and just downright hyper - that crazy feeling of euphoria. Mmm!

I realised - you're pretty much like coffee. Just a whole lot better.

1 comment: