Thursday, July 17, 2008

Muddled muddled, jumbled, puzzled?

She says you're all muddled up.

I met Si Kai and Geraldine for recess today, as usual. I had coffee, Nescafe. Original flavour. Both of them had Boncafe Ice Mocha. I hate boncafe, it just tastes weird. There was literature today, Geraldine and I got Mrs Wallace rather agitated. Naomi got a new phone. My eyes kind of hurt and ache. Maybe it's just the computer.

For english, we went through the paper I didn't do. Mr Poh told stories. My EzLink card has run dry of money. I need to get coins for tomorrow. Min Ying seems to be balding. "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUWXYZ" was what I wrote on top of the paper I stole from Sarah's fullscap pad.

There's chem test tomorrow. Palwinder escaped to the washroom, I mean, gents. What is the difference anyway? Vanessa's birthday was a few days back, I wished her a happy... Oh, I got 17:10 for NAPFA. I expected higher. I beat Erica last year.

Rachel says that the new pinafore has pockets that are on the left. Michelle's hair was tucked into her collar during assembly. Jia Chern said hello yesterday. I sat on the same bus as Jocelyn and Khairi yesterday. There's band practice on saturday, isn't there?

Chee Hao's clumsy. Min Ying asked why he has injured himself so many times. Geraldine doesn't know what to do to crying people, it's funny. Classmates threw SJAB's 'auspicious jelly' around the classroom. Math lesson was dreadfully boring, but I don't mind trigo.

Carmina's hair is dead messy. East Coast Park Connector has nice lalang. Kia Ying moves her mouth a lot when she talks, I noticed today. Wei Shan should keep her hair tied up. MacDonald's large fries cost $2.55. Don't I owe Steph and Naomi money? I think I've returned Pao's orange circle template.

I've forgotten to tell Chee Hao he should go treading, or did I? Bicycles at Pulau Ubin are horrible. The band owes the ROs money for the chalet. I wonder if when Mr Leow with start printing the shirts. Chee Hao isn't free to call. I woke up with a headache today, so I took two panadols.

On the day of AMBienceVI, Chee Hao went to the pharmacy to get me Aleve and that mouthwash thing. I don't remember thanking him, I should do so tonight. Joshua said I dumped his beloved, but I never really had a choice. Of the choices we are given, there's no choice at all; you must always know how long to stay, and when to go, she sang.

Bridget, was she the one who got fat and pregnant? Oh, there was once that I forgot my aunt's name when she called. I wanna become a tattooist. It won't get me far, and I don't think mummy will allow that. Amos was caught sleeping in class today.

Jerald gave me that sick smile while Wallace sreamed at Geraldine and I. Amelia told Steph what? Yue Lin and Ze Yu switched places today. They both shake their legs when they sit. Harris forgot about the puppetry workshop, was it? He gave us the rest of the coke in the bottle. Chee Hao should be free soon.

I think Santino isn't all that good a designer, and that Daniel is hot.

No comments: