Monday, October 27, 2008

Choose one.

Is it gonna be Achluophobia, Lygophobia, Myctophobia or Scotophobia?

I went into the bandroom alone once, in the dark. Because I left my wallet on the section stand, and I was secondary one. When Mrs Lim was walking off with the keys, I just realised so I ran after her and she gave me 5 minutes. But because it was the first time I had the keys, I couldn't figure out how to open the door.

I tried all the different keys and ran out to find Mrs Lim for about two times. She asked me to hurry because she was busy. I ran back in and finally got it open. It was dark and I couldn't and didn't know how to turn on the light. I had to feel around in pitch-darkness. When I stretched out my hand, I couldn't even see it.

I could hear nothing but hollowness, still air and my heavy breathing that came out in shivers.

No comments: