Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A rare happy Wednesday.

She sings I don't wanna be anywhere but here.

Never kept to a plan, never. Like today, for example, I went to Novena and met Geraldine. Our plan? Well, it was rough but it was something like an entire day of shopping and, for me, dress-trying. We kept it rough because, well I guess, both of us knew pretty well that the under-lying plan was to not follow the plan. Always that way.

I had a great time. Like when the train doors closed between us - me, still in the train laughing, Geraldine laughing and gesturing for me to take a train back. That was when we both turned to look at my hand that held her phone. I laughed, and thought, just when I was about to call her damnit.

Days without a plan - now, that's fun. Like boarding buses without knowing where you might end up. Any bus that comes along, or even the first bus that comes along. Stopping at a random stop that draws you, you find yourself in the middle of a park, having the time of your life. Yes, having the best time of your life.

I don't quite have any analogy here, now. I just came to blog - without much of a plan of course.

No comments: