Sunday, March 9, 2008

A field of daffodils.

He's made me thankful.

eu·pho·ri·a /yuˈfɔriə, -ˈfoʊr-/ [yoo-fawr-ee-uh, -fohr-]
–noun Psychology.
a feeling of happiness, confidence, or well-being sometimes exaggerated in pathological states as mania.

Today's one of those days that everything's brighter, and everything glows more than they usually do. One of those days when you look out of the window and feel so thankful for everything around. For how the sun gives us warmth or how beautiful the sky is when blue.

Oh, and it makes me so thankful for the people in my life. The people who make me smile, and bring a feeling of joy to my heart. The people who help me make sense in my life all the time, everyday when things get darker. Oh, the wonderful feeling of warmth, so great, that they bring...

And gives me every reason to smile.

No comments: