Monday, March 10, 2008

All the reasons.

Never failing to brighten up my day.

I can't find a word or a way to describe how thankful and utterly grateful I'm feeling now. For all the wonderful, beautiful people in my world, in my life. For all the joy, and for each and every smile they have brought to my face, my heart. I truly am, so so thankful.

No, this isn't to just a number of people I want to particularly thank now. It's more of a surge of appreciation I'm feeling towards everyone. And it's not something that finally sparked this gratitude off in me, but more of an accumilation.

I was thinking back and realised how everything and everyone around me has changed me, mostly for the better, in one way or another. And how many have helped me, so much, out of one of the crappiest times of my life. Oh, and how endless this feeling of gratitude is. I doubt ever finding a way to express... everything.

But for now, thank you.

No comments: