Sunday, March 30, 2008

A gift from the heavens.

And I'll tell myself I'm not dreaming each time you appear before me.

Beautiful moments don't last forever but the impressions they leave behind are beautiful, are they not? Like a glowing star in the dark night sky, they always seem to shine, no matter what. They're always there to put a smile back onto your face. They're always there for you to wish upon.

They past fast though. Time always flys by so fast when everything's wonderful and hopelessly beautiful. So fast that it's barely easy to capture everything wonderful that just went by before your eyes. But you'd stand so very still, anyway, and try to breathe in every beautiful waking moment of heaven.

AMBience VI was a blast. It was an absolute success and I loved every second of it. Something about everything of the hall still lingers in me... I constantly wish I could pause time. Not forever though, but just long enough to absorb everything that, most often, will faze in a matter of minutes...

I don't want you to faze anytime now.

1 comment:

Carmina said...

Star eventually run out of hydrogen and helium. And then they start burning up everything else and explode and disappear from the sky!